Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-15-2010, 09:24 PM   #1
amymtomasek
Earning My Ears

Parking fees?

We are staying off property and we are going to be driving our own car, how much does it cost to park at the theme parks? Also, can you pay with credit card or do you need cash? We are also eating at Chef Mickey's and the Garden Grove....do we have to pay to park there?
amymtomasek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 09:40 PM   #2
OhMari
WDW PreTrip and Trip Moderator

DISboards Moderator

Theme Parks are $14 and you do not have to pay, when you eat at the resorts. When you are at the gate, you tell the attendant that you have reservations and they will give you a 3 hour pass. I don't know where the Garden Grove is, is it a new resturant?
OhMari is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-15-2010, 09:45 PM   #3
Dan Murphy
We are family.

http://allears.net/pl/parking.htm

http://www.mousesavers.com/otherwdw.html#parking

CC's are accepted.

No parking charge for Chef Mickey but there is at Garden Grove.

http://allears.net/acc/faq_swan.htm

Amd welcome to the DIS.

Why she runs.....

Random acts of kindness, no matter how small, are never really lost. They live forever in the hearts of those who are fortunate enough to be on the receiving end of them----Lady M
dmurphydis@sbcglobal.net

Dan Murphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 12:56 PM   #4
SKAMOMOF4
Earning My Ears

parking and traveling between parks

We are staying off site and will be driving our own car. We will be park hopping. Do we have to pay for parking more than once a day? Is there a central place to park and then take Disney trans between parks? I can't find info for this.
THANKS!!
SKAMOMOF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 12:58 PM   #5
ajschell
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMOMOF4 View Post
We are staying off site and will be driving our own car. We will be park hopping. Do we have to pay for parking more than once a day? Is there a central place to park and then take Disney trans between parks? I can't find info for this.
THANKS!!
Once you have paid the parking fee for one park, you can then park at any other park in the same day for free. Just show the parking pass that you received upon payment at the first park and they will wave you through!!
ajschell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 12:59 PM   #6
plutolovr
DIS Veteran

Quote:
THANKS!!
You only have to pay to park once a day. When you pay at the first park you're visiting they will issue you a parking pass for the day. Just show it at the next park you go to.

You could park at the TTC (Ticket & Transportation Center). You can monorail/boat to MK and monorail to Epcot from there. I'm not sure if they still run buses to other parks from there or not.

You can park at Epcot or DHS and boat or walk between the 2.
Old 03-29-2010, 03:38 PM   #7
Glencora
Be good then, and don't.

It is almost always faster to take your car when park hopping. The exception can be going to MK, because you have to park at the TTC and take the boat or monorail to MK, while the Disney buses let you off right at the gates. I personally kind of like taking the monorail, so that isn't a big deal for me. Also, depending on how long you're staying, it may be worth while to upgrade one of your tickets to an AP, which will allow you to park for free. HTH

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: