Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 01-02-2011, 06:52 PM   #16
bababear_50
Does amazing things with teeth and string!
Song writer extraordiaire
 
bababear_50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 10,592

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimmyK View Post
Hi Mel
Thanks for sharing your great talent.
I have enjoyed looking at all the talented people on the DISign thread.
I was wondering, if you have time, could you Please Make me a Guess Who's Going Ticket.
It is for Darcy Neal The date is January 22nd 2011. But if at all possible I need it by January 12th, that is when we are surprising her.
If it is not too much to ask, I would love a picture of Fireman Mickey and a Nurse Minnie.(Her and my brother volunteer.)
If not I love the way you have it too.
Thanks in advance,
Kim
Hi Kim

Hope this is ok

Hugs Mel



Uploaded with ImageShack.us
bababear_50 is offline  
Old 01-03-2011, 04:17 PM   #17
DisneyFirstTimer10
DIS Veteran
 
DisneyFirstTimer10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,327

Mel- First, I want to say THANK YOU! Your designs are amazing. We used the pirate cards, bag toppers, and invites this past weekend for our kids' first disney family night- I cannot wait to load the pictures and show you how your designs helped make our party a BLAST!

This weekend we are having a toy story party- I was wondering if you have blanks of the toy story designs you used for Hayden's birthday on the first page of this thread- I couldn't find them on your photobucket, and I would love to use them for the party!!!

THANKS!
__________________

Allison, David (DH), DS (8), DD (5)

POR-May 2010, OKW- Feb 2011, OKW/AOA- Oct 2013, Fingers Crossed AKV-May 2015- becoming DVC members
DisneyFirstTimer10 is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 01-03-2011, 06:11 PM   #18
cinderella&prince
Mouseketeer
 
cinderella&prince's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Chelmsford, Ma
Posts: 155

LOVE all your dsigins Could you make a bag topper with Phineas and Ferb that says "thank you for coming to Nathan's 6th Birthday"

Thank you in advance
Tracy
__________________
ME : DH DS9 : DD4
cinderella&prince is offline  
Old 01-03-2011, 08:47 PM   #19
alayne
DIS Veteran
 
alayne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Georgia
Posts: 1,205

May I please have the Pirate Mickey Certificate with Ethan and April 3, 2011. Thanks so much!
alayne is offline  
Old 01-03-2011, 09:10 PM   #20
KimmyK
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Irving, TX
Posts: 52

Hello Mel,
I absolutely love the "Guess Who's Going Fireman Mickey and Nurse Minnie" you did for me. It is cuter than I imagined. Perfect.

I can't wait to surprise her. She is a big Disney fan and her husband told her they can't afford to go with us this time. We have secretly been planning the trip behind her back .

If you have time and don't mind can you make something with the Fireman Mickey pic for Will and the Nurse Minnie for Darcy. With Disney World January 2011. If it is easier you can put it all in one picture.
If you don't have the time I understand. I love what you made me.

Thanks so much,
Kim
KimmyK is offline  
Old 01-04-2011, 05:45 AM   #21
bababear_50
Does amazing things with teeth and string!
Song writer extraordiaire
 
bababear_50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 10,592

Just an update for anyone waiting for a request.

I have reached my maximum upload for the month and have to wait a few days before i can upload anything without it costing me $.

Hope fully by Thursday or Friday I will be able to begin posting again.


Hugs Mel
bababear_50 is offline  
Old 01-05-2011, 03:54 PM   #22
bababear_50
Does amazing things with teeth and string!
Song writer extraordiaire
 
bababear_50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 10,592

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtsz View Post
Hi Mel!

I was hoping you would be able to personalize some of your coupons for me please.

Thanks in advance!

http://s940.photobucket.com/albums/a...bercoupon7.jpg

for "Zachary"

http://s940.photobucket.com/albums/a...esignatee7.jpg

one for "Sophia" and one for "Zachary"

http://s940.photobucket.com/albums/a...reatblank1.jpg

one for "Sophia" and one for "Zachary"

Thanks again Mel!!
For Sophia and Zachary

Hugs Mel




Uploaded with ImageShack.us




Uploaded with ImageShack.us




Uploaded with ImageShack.us




Uploaded with ImageShack.us




Uploaded with ImageShack.us
bababear_50 is offline  
Old 01-05-2011, 04:04 PM   #23
bababear_50
Does amazing things with teeth and string!
Song writer extraordiaire
 
bababear_50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 10,592

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyFirstTimer10 View Post
Mel- First, I want to say THANK YOU! Your designs are amazing. We used the pirate cards, bag toppers, and invites this past weekend for our kids' first disney family night- I cannot wait to load the pictures and show you how your designs helped make our party a BLAST!

This weekend we are having a toy story party- I was wondering if you have blanks of the toy story designs you used for Hayden's birthday on the first page of this thread- I couldn't find them on your photobucket, and I would love to use them for the party!!!

THANKS!
Hi Hon

I only have this Candy tent as a blank and blank bag topper.

sorry

Hugs Mel




Uploaded with ImageShack.us




Uploaded with ImageShack.us


Hugs Mel
bababear_50 is offline  
Old 01-05-2011, 04:13 PM   #24
bababear_50
Does amazing things with teeth and string!
Song writer extraordiaire
 
bababear_50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 10,592

Quote:
Originally Posted by alayne View Post
May I please have the Pirate Mickey Certificate with Ethan and April 3, 2011. Thanks so much!
Pirate Ethan




Uploaded with ImageShack.us


Hugs mel
bababear_50 is offline  
Old 01-05-2011, 04:31 PM   #25
bababear_50
Does amazing things with teeth and string!
Song writer extraordiaire
 
bababear_50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 10,592

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderella&prince View Post
LOVE all your dsigins Could you make a bag topper with Phineas and Ferb that says "thank you for coming to Nathan's 6th Birthday"

Thank you in advance
Tracy
Happy 6th birthday Nathan

Hugs Mel



Uploaded with ImageShack.us
bababear_50 is offline  
Old 01-05-2011, 05:38 PM   #26
dtsz
Mouseketeer
 
dtsz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Michigan
Posts: 295

Thank you so much!!

I saw a few more that I would like when you have the time.

Thanks again!!

http://s940.photobucket.com/albums/a...ndycoupon1.jpg

http://s940.photobucket.com/albums/a...oodticket7.jpg

http://s940.photobucket.com/albums/a...arkticket7.jpg

http://s940.photobucket.com/albums/a...arkticket1.jpg

http://s940.photobucket.com/albums/a...ticketsp77.jpg

http://s940.photobucket.com/albums/a...gocoupon20.jpg

all of these one for “Sophia” and one for “Zachary”


http://s940.photobucket.com/albums/a...ent=pandf1.jpg

can you update this to “2011” or just leave the year off, whatever is easier for you
__________________
dtsz
dtsz is offline  
Old 01-05-2011, 07:22 PM   #27
bababear_50
Does amazing things with teeth and string!
Song writer extraordiaire
 
bababear_50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 10,592

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimmyK View Post
Hello Mel,
I absolutely love the "Guess Who's Going Fireman Mickey and Nurse Minnie" you did for me. It is cuter than I imagined. Perfect.

I can't wait to surprise her. She is a big Disney fan and her husband told her they can't afford to go with us this time. We have secretly been planning the trip behind her back .

If you have time and don't mind can you make something with the Fireman Mickey pic for Will and the Nurse Minnie for Darcy. With Disney World January 2011. If it is easier you can put it all in one picture.
If you don't have the time I understand. I love what you made me.

Thanks so much,
Kim
Darcy and Will

Hugs Mel




Uploaded with ImageShack.us
bababear_50 is offline  
Old 01-05-2011, 07:53 PM   #28
alayne
DIS Veteran
 
alayne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Georgia
Posts: 1,205

Thank you again!!!! You really are an Angel.
alayne is offline  
Old 01-05-2011, 08:18 PM   #29
bababear_50
Does amazing things with teeth and string!
Song writer extraordiaire
 
bababear_50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 10,592

PM request

Blake and Danielle
Happy Cruising

Hugs Mel




Uploaded with ImageShack.us





Uploaded with ImageShack.us
bababear_50 is offline  
Old 01-05-2011, 09:38 PM   #30
KimmyK
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Irving, TX
Posts: 52

Thanks!!

Mel, Thank you so much for the quick response.
I love the sign.
Your great work brings Pixie Dust to others vacations.
Hugs back to ya.
Thanks again,
Kim
KimmyK is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:28 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: