Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-13-2012, 04:21 PM   #1
MinnieMouse73
DIS Veteran

Breakfast at Disneyland Hotel

Sorry I can't find the original post, but I just wanted to thank the people who told me a few weeks ago that you can pay for breakfast at the Disneyland Hotel as a non-guest. We were originally going to go to Cafe Mickey but it is really expensive I think for breakfast.

Anyway, we went to the DLH twice and had fanastic breakfasts both days, and met several characters too outside breakfast. Highly recommended!
Old 09-13-2012, 05:12 PM   #2
Gwendolen
Mouseketeer

Can I ask what time it served till and how much it cost? Tks
Register to remove

Old 09-14-2012, 01:42 AM   #3
DLPdaft
Cannot stop singing "Just like we dreeeeamed it"
Has a calming influence

DISboards Moderator

we love having breakfast at the DLH - its served from 7.30am til 11am each morning. It costs 14 euros per adult, 6 euros per child, but you get either AP or shareholders discount on the price.

Elaine
Feb 07 Santa Fe, Oct 07 Santa Fe, Nov 07 Cheyenne, June 08 Explorers, Oct 08 surprise upgrade to the Newport Bay Club! May 09 Magic Circus, Dec 09 Santa Fe VIP, Oct 10 Santa Fe "Cars stylee", March 11 St Patricks Day Santa Fe, Nov 11 Dream Castle bonfire and Christmas, June 12 Dream Castle 20th Dreams, Feb 13 Santa Fe & Dreams, April 14 Santa Fe Spring Festival Fun
DLPdaft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 01:57 AM   #4
Hipster Meg
Mouseketeer

Any idea how late this is served til? Wondering if it would be possible to have this as a late breakfast/early lunch.

http://roadtowdw.blogspot.co.uk/ My blog about planning our Disney trip (and other random stuff)
Hipster Meg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 02:19 AM   #5
JohnnySharp2
No man stands as tall as when he stoops to help a child. Thank god Joshua has a very tall dad!

We are staying at the Disneyland Hotel next week for 5 nights.

I agree the breakfast is fantastic, it is open till 11am.
We tend to go there around 8.30.
Old 09-14-2012, 03:09 AM   #6
DLPdaft
Has a calming influence

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hipster Meg View Post
Any idea how late this is served til? Wondering if it would be possible to have this as a late breakfast/early lunch.

thats exactly what we do - we go for breakfast there at around 10am, make it brunch, and we don't need anything else to eat until evening then .

Elaine
Feb 07 Santa Fe, Oct 07 Santa Fe, Nov 07 Cheyenne, June 08 Explorers, Oct 08 surprise upgrade to the Newport Bay Club! May 09 Magic Circus, Dec 09 Santa Fe VIP, Oct 10 Santa Fe "Cars stylee", March 11 St Patricks Day Santa Fe, Nov 11 Dream Castle bonfire and Christmas, June 12 Dream Castle 20th Dreams, Feb 13 Santa Fe & Dreams, April 14 Santa Fe Spring Festival Fun
Old 09-14-2012, 07:16 AM   #7
Tink'sMum
Mouseketeer

Ooh I like the sound of this. Does it need to be booked?
Tink'sMum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 07:44 AM   #8
DLPdaft
Has a calming influence

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tink'sMum View Post
Ooh I like the sound of this. Does it need to be booked?

no, you can't book it. You just go to the entrance of the restaurants at the DLH and tell the CM there that you are not a guest of the hotel but you'd like to pay for breakfast.

Elaine
Old 09-18-2012, 01:01 AM   #9
bbrown1226
Mouseketeer

Ok, this is probably a silly question, but is entrance to the Disneyland Hotel before or after entrance to the parks? We would love to do breakfast but would we be able to go earlier, and then enter the parks at 10?
bbrown1226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 02:03 AM   #10
DLPdaft
Has a calming influence

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbrown1226 View Post
Ok, this is probably a silly question, but is entrance to the Disneyland Hotel before or after entrance to the parks? We would love to do breakfast but would we be able to go earlier, and then enter the parks at 10?
yes you can do that. The entrance to the DLH is near the turnstiles to the main park, but outside the park. Instead of going under the hotel where the main ticket booths are to reach the turnstiles, go around the hotel on your right as you approach the park (ie where you are directed if you have EMH in the morning). You'll see guest services ahead of you, Bureau Donald to your left, and a white revolving door to your right. The revolving door is the entrance to the DLH .

Elaine
Old 09-18-2012, 02:03 AM   #11
Ware Bears

Elvis Fan
Fridge Magnet hoarder

DISboards Moderator

The entrance is the revolving doors to the far right of the ticket booths so it's before you enter the park. You have to show your hotel easypass to get through first thing in the morning so if you're staying at a Disney hotel (or got an AP) you'll be fine. If not explain you're going to the DLH and hopefully there won't be a problem. Someone did ask before if this was possible but I can't remember if they ever reported back.
WDW Holiday Inn Nikki Bird Easter 2004 DLP Explorers August 2005 DLP Explorers Christmas 2005 DLP Explorers August 2006 WDW Comfort Suites Maingate East/Grand Plaza, St Pete Beach Easter 2007 DLP Explorers Halloween 2007 DLP Explorers August 2008 WDW Comfort Suites Maingate East/Disney Wonder Bahamas/Yacht Club Christmas 2009 New Year 2010 DLP Disneyland Hotel May 2011 DLP Newport Bay Club August 2012 DCL Disney Wonder Alaska DL Candy Cane Inn August 2013
Moderator Disneyland Paris
Ware Bears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 02:04 AM   #12
Ware Bears

Elvis Fan
Fridge Magnet hoarder

DISboards Moderator

Oops, we posted at the same time! And your description is a lot clearer than mine, Elaine!
WDW Holiday Inn Nikki Bird Easter 2004 DLP Explorers August 2005 DLP Explorers Christmas 2005 DLP Explorers August 2006 WDW Comfort Suites Maingate East/Grand Plaza, St Pete Beach Easter 2007 DLP Explorers Halloween 2007 DLP Explorers August 2008 WDW Comfort Suites Maingate East/Disney Wonder Bahamas/Yacht Club Christmas 2009 New Year 2010 DLP Disneyland Hotel May 2011 DLP Newport Bay Club August 2012 DCL Disney Wonder Alaska DL Candy Cane Inn August 2013
Moderator Disneyland Paris
Ware Bears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 05:32 AM   #13
bbrown1226
Mouseketeer

No, we are staying at the Marriott and buying tickets. I would love to have breakfast there one morning! Anyone know for sure if this is allowed?
Old 09-18-2012, 05:43 AM   #14
bbrown1226
Mouseketeer

So, can you leave the DHL w/o going through the main entrance? Or do even the hotel guests have to exit/enter the main entrance to get into the hotel?
Old 09-18-2012, 06:13 AM   #15
Carrie_Cat
I'm a Rive Gauche person

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbrown1226 View Post
No, we are staying at the Marriott and buying tickets. I would love to have breakfast there one morning! Anyone know for sure if this is allowed?
It's allowed, we are several to have done it including Elaine , you just go in to the hotel by the entrance mentionned above, up the stairs to the restaurant and tell them that you have come for b/fast and that you are non hotel guests.

Depending on the time/day you go they might put you to one side for a moment as hotel guests are prioritaire but then you will be asked to pay and be seated.

Never heard of anyone going in through the main front entrance as yet as you'd have to park the car in the main car park first so it would be silly to walk all the long way round after that

Vive la différence
Carrie_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: